Our Architect led team are able to identify your needs and aspirations and bring our skills, knowledge and experience to create a totally tailored solution and maximise your investment for both existing and new buildings.
We can offer:
- A full Architectural Service from initial design, securing approvals and inspection of operations on site.
- Efficient project management from inception to completion.
- Advice on historic and listed building conservation.
- Design of New Domestic & Commercial Buildings and Extensions.
- Measured Surveys
- Energy conservation/environmental advice.
- General Health & Safety Advice
- Feasibility Studies
- Production of CAD drawings
- Administration of building contract
For more information on our Architectural Services please email Alison McAllister, Head of Architectural Services or phone her on 01343 890400.
Please click on this link to view our Architectural and Building Service leaflet
- Private Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rural and Secluded
An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a site in a desirable, rural location, with Planning Permission for redevelopment of five residential properties.
Available as a whole or in two separate lots.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...