LONG TERM MANAGEMENT PLANNING
The long term management of existing woodlands is becoming increasingly important for many woodland owners; particularly when trying to achieve a balance between economic and environmental objectives. We have established a strong record of producing and delivering Long Term Forest Plans which are tailored to meet the client's objectives, whether they are environmental, economic, sporting or recreational.
Long Term Forest Plans or Woodland Management Plans are widely recognised tools for use in future planning. They are a means of drawing together relevant information which may be analysed to produce a plan for the future that is tailored to the owner's objectives. The production of these is supported by a grant offered by the Forestry Commission under the Forestry Grant Scheme.
We offer a comprehensive Management Planning service including:
- Production of Long Term Forest Plans
- Production of Environmental and Heritage Management Plans
- Environmental and Heritage Assessments
- Liaison with statutory bodies and stakeholder consultation
- Landscape visualisations
- Long term timber production forecasting and budgeting
- Grant application and advice
For futher information on Long Term Management Planning please email Dr Ben Lennon or telephone on 01463 235753 or 07717 227682
THREE DEVELOPMENT SITES,
An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase three residential development sites extending up to approximately 0.25 acres each, ideally situated between Dingwall and the historic spa town of Strathpeffer. Each plot has the benefit of Planning Permission in Principle for the erection of a detached residential dwelling (Ref: 15/02580/PIP).
Offers are invited in the region of £80,000 per plot or £240,000 for the whole.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning