FORESTRY POLICY, GRANTS AND LEGISLATIVE GUIDANCE
Legislation and policy is becoming increasingly complex with regard to Forestry and Woodland Management. The Scottish Government offers a wide range of incentives to assist woodland owners to achieve their environmental, social and economic aspirations.
We can provide advice on:
- Grant aid advice and management - including the new Forestry Grant Scheme
- Working with and alongside government bodies
- Advice on Felling Licences and requirements to carry out management
- Public access management
- Environmental, forestry and planning legislation with regard to trees and woodlands
For further information please email Dr Ben Lennon or phone him on 01463 235753 or 07717 227682
THREE DEVELOPMENT SITES,
An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase three residential development sites extending up to approximately 0.25 acres each, ideally situated between Dingwall and the historic spa town of Strathpeffer. Each plot has the benefit of Planning Permission in Principle for the erection of a detached residential dwelling (Ref: 15/02580/PIP).
Offers are invited in the region of £80,000 per plot or £240,000 for the whole.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning