FORESTRY POLICY, GRANTS AND LEGISLATIVE GUIDANCE
Legislation and policy is becoming increasingly complex with regard to Forestry and Woodland Management. The Scottish Government offers a wide range of incentives to assist woodland owners to achieve their environmental, social and economic aspirations.
We can provide advice on:
- Grant aid advice and management - including the new Forestry Grant Scheme
- Working with and alongside government bodies
- Advice on Felling Licences and requirements to carry out management
- Public access management
- Environmental, forestry and planning legislation with regard to trees and woodlands
For further information please email Dr Ben Lennon or phone him on 01343 610839 or 07717 227682.
A delightful two bedroom cottage with outstanding views and small paddock situated in
the Cairngorms National Park.
The house benefits from all modern facilities including double glazing, electric storage heating, power shower and a fully fitted kitchen.
The house is set back from the main road and benefits from superb views over the Cairngorm mountains. There is a separate driveway, garage and paved patio to the side of the property.
Offers in excess of £185,000.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning