SALES, PURCHASES AND LETTINGS
At Bowlts we provide a property service tailored to your specific needs. Whether you are buying, selling or letting, you will find that our detailed knowledge of the rural property market is backed up by a sound understanding of the Scottish legal system. From sporting estates to pony paddocks and from country houses to commercial woodlands, our pooled experience and local knowledge is available to deliver a deal that is right for you.
Whatever the property, we can offer:
- Intimate knowledge of the property market
- A team of dedicated property specialists.
- An efficient and personal service, tailored to your needs
- Close liaison with your other advisers
- A track record of strong deal-making
- Advice on development opportunities
- Valuation advice
- Management and letting service
- RICS protection and indemnity
For further information please contact Atholl Newlands
Click here to download a copy of our Residential Property Brochure .
- Private Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rural and Secluded
An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a site in a desirable, rural location, with Planning Permission for redevelopment of five residential properties.
Available as a whole or in two separate lots.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...