TRAINEE OR RECENTLY QUALIFIED CHARTERED SURVEYOR
We are looking to expand our team by recruiting either a graduate surveyor with a degree accredited by the RICS which will allow them to progress towards completion of the APC or a recently qualified chartered surveyor.
Responsibilities will include providing support with rural estate management, sales and purchases, valuation and compensation work, landlord and tenant issues, and all other work carried out on behalf of clients.
The successful candidate will ideally have:-
- knowledge of agriculture, rural issues and the countryside;
- good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively;
- the ability to show initiative and a high level of attention to detail;
- a willingness to be part of a team and to interact with other professional staff.
Operating in a friendly environment, this opportunity offers long term career prospects within an experienced team. A competitive salary package is on offer.
Interested parties should send their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Bowlts is an independent firm of Rural Practice Chartered Surveyors established in 1991. The firm currently employs 15 people and our head office is at Pluscarden, by Elgin.
We are seeking to recruit an Admin Assistant/Secretary, to assist with all aspects of our Administration Department.
Applicants must be computer literate, numerate and experience in the use of Microsoft Office would be an advantage. A current driving licence and use of a car would be essential.
Duties will include:-
- Assistance with all aspects of office housekeeping, office procurement and general office caretaking.
- Assistance with the implementation and administration of our administrative systems.
- Assistance with the maintenance of our office equipment/IT systems.
- Administrative assistance within our Property Department.
- Secretarial assistance to professional staff, as required.
- Any other admin duties, as required.
The hours for this position are negotiable.
Salary will be negotiable, but we are committed to rewarding initiative and hard work.
Holiday entitlement is 30 day per annum, including the usual statutory and local public holidays for full-time employees.
The firm operates a company pension scheme, a health scheme and additional holidays are given after five years continuous employment. The firm has also made a commitment to the ongoing training of staff via the Investors in People initiative and will be willing to discuss/organise training, where required.
Interested parties should send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A delightful two bedroom cottage with outstanding views and small paddock situated inthe Cairngorms National Park.
Offers in excess of £185,000.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...