Over the years it has expanded and developed and now offers specialist advice in a wide range of services including rural estate and property management, forestry management, estate agents, planning and architecture, land surveying and mapping.
As a firm, we are committed to providing services that are dedicated to the needs of our clients, both in the public and private sectors, in an ever-changing environment. We offer a blend of traditional and modern services, embracing the latest technology, but still remain passionate about providing a high quality personal service.
From office in Elgin, we cover the whole of north of Scotland including Highland and Grampian and beyond.
CROFT WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR RESIDENTIAL DWELLING TO NORTH EAST OF DUART, 2 KINLOCHEWE
A croft, extending to 0.51 hectares (1.26 acres), (subdivsion pending), benefiting from Planning Permission in Principle (ref: 19/00857/PIP) for the erection of a detached dwelling house, ideally situated in the village of Kinlochewe.
UPDATE ON SERVICE DELIVERY AT BOWLTS CHARTERED SURVEYORS
During this challenging time we will aim to deliver service to customers to the best of our ability whilst abiding by government guidelines and procedures, and minimising risk to our staff, clients and the wider public.
Steps we are currently taking are as follows:-
- We are prepared for the majority of our staff to work remotely from their home locations using internet access and telephone facilities.
- We will minimise the amount of business travel from our staff where this is likely to involve social interactions.
- Attendance at meetings, conferences and events will be avoided.
- Face to face meetings will be reduced to a minimum and only when deemed necessary.
- Recommended hygiene procedures will be observed, particularly regular hand washing and minimising physical human contact.
We aim to continue delivery of our regular services but appreciate the co-operation of all clients in observing these precautions.