We specialise in the management of rural estates. We have a wide range of properties under management for a variety of clients as well as providing specialist consultancy services. No two properties are ever the same - and therefore our services are flexible and always tailored to reflect the unique potential of the property and the specific objectives of the owner.
Our services include:
For more information about our Estate Management and Consultancy Service please email Ken Bowlt or telephone him on 01343 610801.
CROFT WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR RESIDENTIAL DWELLING TO NORTH EAST OF DUART, 2 KINLOCHEWE
A croft, extending to 0.51 hectares (1.26 acres), (subdivsion pending), benefiting from Planning Permission in Principle (ref: 19/00857/PIP) for the erection of a detached dwelling house, ideally situated in the village of Kinlochewe.
UPDATE ON SERVICE DELIVERY AT BOWLTS CHARTERED SURVEYORS
During this challenging time we will aim to deliver service to customers to the best of our ability whilst abiding by government guidelines and procedures, and minimising risk to our staff, clients and the wider public.
Steps we are currently taking are as follows:-
- We are prepared for the majority of our staff to work remotely from their home locations using internet access and telephone facilities.
- We will minimise the amount of business travel from our staff where this is likely to involve social interactions.
- Attendance at meetings, conferences and events will be avoided.
- Face to face meetings will be reduced to a minimum and only when deemed necessary.
- Recommended hygiene procedures will be observed, particularly regular hand washing and minimising physical human contact.
We aim to continue delivery of our regular services but appreciate the co-operation of all clients in observing these precautions.