Our Architect led team are able to identify your needs and aspirations and bring our skills, knowledge and experience to create a totally tailored solution and maximise your investment for both existing and new buildings.
We can offer:
- A full Architectural Service from initial design, securing approvals and inspection of operations on site.
- Efficient project management from inception to completion.
- Advice on historic and listed building conservation.
- Design of New Domestic & Commercial Buildings and Extensions.
- Measured Surveys
- Energy conservation/environmental advice.
- General Health & Safety Advice
- Feasibility Studies
- Production of CAD drawings
- Administration of building contract
For more information on our Architectural Services please email Alison McAllister, Head of Architectural Services or phone her on 01343 890400.
Please click on this link to view our Architectural and Building Service leaflet
CROFT LAND WITH PLANNING FOR RESIDENTIAL SITE
LOWER BALNACRUIE, BOAT OF GARTEN, GRANTOWN-ON-SPEY
Croft land, extending to 9.52 hectares (23.52 acres), is to be offered in three lots or as a whole.
The croft land benefits from Planning Permission in Principle (reference no: 19/04771/PIP) for the erection of a dwelling house.
The croft land is ideally situated within the Cairngorms National Park and enjoys fantastic views over the surrounding landscapes.
Lot 1 - Offers invited in excess of £140,000 (ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING)
Lot 2 - Offers invited in excess of £60,000 (SIXTY THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING)
Lot 3 - Offers invited in excess of £65,000 (SIXTY-FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING)
UPDATE ON SERVICE DELIVERY AT BOWLTS CHARTERED SURVEYORS
We continue to monitor and act on guidance from the Scottish government, NHS and other relevant agencies to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients, team and the wider public.
The Scottish government has recently reopened the Peatland Action Scheme for applications in 2021. The Peatland Action Scheme is a multi-million po Full Story...