THE FORESTRY GRANT SCHEME
Scotland's woodlands and forests are a vital national resource and play an important role in rural development and sustainable land use. Through the Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014 - 2020 (SDRP) the Forest Grant Scheme (FGS) will support:-
- The creation of new woodlands - contributing towards the Scottish Government target of 10,000 hectares of new woodlands per year
- The sustainable management of existing woodlands
During the current SRDP, £252 million will be available through this scheme.
All forestry grants require an application and approval before work begins. We have extensive experience in obtaining and administering forestry grants, tailored to aid our clients in achieveing their management objectives.
For Further information on The Forestry Grant Scheme please email Dr Ben Lennon or phone on 07717 227682.
CROFT WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR RESIDENTIAL DWELLING TO NORTH EAST OF DUART, 2 KINLOCHEWE
A croft, extending to 0.51 hectares (1.26 acres), (subdivsion pending), benefiting from
Planning Permission in Principle (ref: 19/00857/PIP) for the erection of
a detached dwelling house, ideally situated in the village of Kinlochewe.
Bowlts’ foresters, Dr Ben Lennon and Ben Watson, recently attended the Royal Highland Show in June, with the owner of Scaniport Estate, James Ba Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning