HISTORIC DESIGNED LANDSCAPES AND SPECIALISED WOODLAND MANAGEMENT
Trees and woodland often needs to meet the needs of specific non-timber objectives. These objectives can range from native woodland restoration; the design of farm shelter woods; sporting woodlands or community and amenity needs. Our foresters are not only able to draw on their own experience but also upon the expertise of other land managers within the firm to ensure that our advice fully integrates with other aspects of land management such as agricultural, sporting and other rural enterprises.
Trees and woodlands are often an important feature of historic and designed landscapes. We have specialised experience in the planning and management of culturally important landscapes such as parks and gardens including evaluation, assessment and historical research.
We can offer a range of services relating to specialised woodlands includings:
- Planning and management of historic designed landscapes
- Farm woodlands
- Community and amenity woodlands
- Ancient and native woodlands and wood-pasture
- Sporting and game management
- Woodland diversification
For further information on Specialised Woodland Management please email Dr Ben Lennon or phone 07717 227682.
CROFT WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR RESIDENTIAL DWELLING TO NORTH EAST OF DUART, 2 KINLOCHEWE
A croft, extending to 0.51 hectares (1.26 acres), (subdivsion pending), benefiting from
Planning Permission in Principle (ref: 19/00857/PIP) for the erection of
a detached dwelling house, ideally situated in the village of Kinlochewe.
Bowlts’ foresters, Dr Ben Lennon and Ben Watson, recently attended the Royal Highland Show in June, with the owner of Scaniport Estate, James Ba Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning