SALES, PURCHASES AND LETTINGS
At Bowlts we provide a property service tailored to your specific needs. Whether you are buying, selling or letting, you will find that our detailed knowledge of the rural property market is backed up by a sound understanding of the Scottish legal system. From sporting estates to pony paddocks and from country houses to commercial woodlands, our pooled experience and local knowledge is available to deliver a deal that is right for you.
Whatever the property, we can offer:
- Intimate knowledge of the property market
- A team of dedicated property specialists.
- An efficient and personal service, tailored to your needs
- Close liaison with your other advisers
- A track record of strong deal-making
- Advice on development opportunities
- Valuation advice
- Management and letting service
- RICS protection and indemnity
For further information please contact Atholl Newlands
Click here to download a copy of our Residential Property Brochure .
CROFT WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR RESIDENTIAL DWELLING TO NORTH EAST OF DUART, 2 KINLOCHEWE
A croft, extending to 0.51 hectares (1.26 acres), (subdivsion pending), benefiting from Planning Permission in Principle (ref: 19/00857/PIP) for the erection of a detached dwelling house, ideally situated in the village of Kinlochewe.
UPDATE ON SERVICE DELIVERY AT BOWLTS CHARTERED SURVEYORS
During this challenging time we will aim to deliver service to customers to the best of our ability whilst abiding by government guidelines and procedures, and minimising risk to our staff, clients and the wider public.
Steps we are currently taking are as follows:-
- We are prepared for the majority of our staff to work remotely from their home locations using internet access and telephone facilities.
- We will minimise the amount of business travel from our staff where this is likely to involve social interactions.
- Attendance at meetings, conferences and events will be avoided.
- Face to face meetings will be reduced to a minimum and only when deemed necessary.
- Recommended hygiene procedures will be observed, particularly regular hand washing and minimising physical human contact.
We aim to continue delivery of our regular services but appreciate the co-operation of all clients in observing these precautions.