FORESTRY POLICY, GRANTS AND LEGISLATIVE GUIDANCE
Legislation and policy is becoming increasingly complex with regard to Forestry and Woodland Management. The Scottish Government offers a wide range of incentives to assist woodland owners to achieve their environmental, social and economic aspirations.
We can provide advice on:
- Grant aid advice and management - including the new Forestry Grant Scheme
- Working with and alongside government bodies
- Advice on Felling Licences and requirements to carry out management
- Public access management
- Environmental, forestry and planning legislation with regard to trees and woodlands
For further information please email Dr Ben Lennon or phone him on 07717 227682.
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE,
MUIRHEAD, KINLOSS, MORAY
Forres 4 miles Elgin 9 miles
An attractive residential building plot in a secluded rural setting near Kinloss.
Planning Permission for the erection of detached dwelling house and double garage.
Site extends to 0.14 Hectares (0.35 Acres) or thereby.
Mains water and electricty nearby.
Uninterrupted views to the south-east over open farmland
We continue to monitor and act on guidance from the Scottish government, NHS and other relevant agencies to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients, team and the wider public
- our team continue to work in the main, remotely from home;
- in line with government guidelines, we are avoiding unnecessary travel;
Our remote working systems have operated well, aided to a large part by our capable and highly motivated team, who continue to work hard to ensure that our client service is maintained. We remain very grateful to them for this and for their continued support in what have been challenging times for everyone.
Video call and conference facilities continue to meet our need for meetings and, as everyone has become more used to this way of communicating, have proven highly useful in ensuring business can go on, insofar as possible, as normal.
In the meantime, our team can still be contacted by way of their usual phone numbers or email addresses, as well as via our main office number.
As always, our principal aim remains to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider public, whilst providing the services our clients require.
Thank you for your continued support and please do stay safe.
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning