FORESTRY POLICY, GRANTS AND LEGISLATIVE GUIDANCE
Legislation and policy is becoming increasingly complex with regard to Forestry and Woodland Management. The Scottish Government offers a wide range of incentives to assist woodland owners to achieve their environmental, social and economic aspirations.
We can provide advice on:
- Grant aid advice and management - including the new Forestry Grant Scheme
- Working with and alongside government bodies
- Advice on Felling Licences and requirements to carry out management
- Public access management
- Environmental, forestry and planning legislation with regard to trees and woodlands
For further information please email Dr Ben Lennon or phone him on 07717 227682.
CROFT WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR RESIDENTIAL DWELLING TO NORTH EAST OF DUART, 2 KINLOCHEWE
A croft, extending to 0.51 hectares (1.26 acres), (subdivsion pending), benefiting from
Planning Permission in Principle (ref: 19/00857/PIP) for the erection of
a detached dwelling house, ideally situated in the village of Kinlochewe.
Bowlts’ foresters, Dr Ben Lennon and Ben Watson, recently attended the Royal Highland Show in June, with the owner of Scaniport Estate, James Ba Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning