SALES, PURCHASES AND LETTINGS
At Bowlts we provide a property service tailored to your specific needs. Whether you are buying, selling or letting, you will find that our detailed knowledge of the rural property market is backed up by a sound understanding of the Scottish legal system. From sporting estates to pony paddocks and from country houses to commercial woodlands, our pooled experience and local knowledge is available to deliver a deal that is right for you.
Whatever the property, we can offer:
- Intimate knowledge of the property market
- A team of dedicated property specialists.
- An efficient and personal service, tailored to your needs
- Close liaison with your other advisers
- A track record of strong deal-making
- Advice on development opportunities
- Valuation advice
- Management and letting service
- RICS protection and indemnity
For further information please contact Atholl Newlands
Click here to download a copy of our Residential Property Brochure .
CROFT WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR RESIDENTIAL DWELLING TO NORTH EAST OF DUART, 2 KINLOCHEWE
A croft, extending to 0.51 hectares (1.26 acres), (subdivsion pending), benefiting from
Planning Permission in Principle (ref: 19/00857/PIP) for the erection of
a detached dwelling house, ideally situated in the village of Kinlochewe.
Bowlts’ foresters, Dr Ben Lennon and Ben Watson, recently attended the Royal Highland Show in June, with the owner of Scaniport Estate, James Ba Full Story...