The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014 - 2020
The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020 delivers Pillar 2 of the EU Common Agricultural Policy (CAP). It funds economic, environmental and social measures for the benefit of rural Scotland. The key purpose of the SRDP 2014-2020 is to help achieve sustainable economic growth in Scotland's rural areas and the priorities remain broadly the same as the previous programme:
The main priorities are:-
- Enhancing the rural economy
- Supporting agricultural and forestry businesses
- Protecting and improving the natural environment
- Addressing the impact of climate change
- Supporting rural communities
After extensive negotiations the SRDP 2014-2020 was formally approved by the European Commission on the 26th May 2015.
For further information on The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020, please email Dr Ben Lennon or phone 07717 227682.
- Private Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rural and Secluded
An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a site in a desirable, rural location, with Planning Permission for redevelopment of five residential properties.
Available as a whole or in two separate lots.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning